Resource Training & Solutions has been awarded the Special Education Teacher Pipeline grant!
Thank you to our school district partners who wrote letters of support:
- Benton Stearns Education District
- Big Lake School District
- Braham School District
- Chisago Lakes School District
- East Central School District
- Hinckley-Finlayson School District
- Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted School District
- Holdingford School District
- Isle School District
- Kaleidoscope Charter School
- Meeker and Wright Special Education Cooperative
- Mora School District
- North Branch School District
- Pine City School District
- Rockford School District
- ROCORI School District
- Rum River Special Education Cooperative
- Rush City School District
- Sauk Centre School District
- West Central Education District
- Willow River School District
We are also grateful to our higher education partners:
- Bemidji State University
- Bethel University
- St. Cloud State University
- University of St. Thomas
We know that some of you have Tier 1 or 2 staff who are eager to begin their licensure program with funding from this grant. At this time, Resource Training & Solutions is finalizing grant terms and waiting for the official grant award notification. Once we are ready to begin distributing scholarships, more information will be communicated.
If you were not a partner in the original grant, it is our understanding there will be a process to add your district to this grant, however, details on that process are yet to be determined.
For more information please contact Dr. Michelle Wang, Education Director at email@example.com.
This story was featured in volume 4 of our newsletter, The Central Connection. Click the link below to see what else was inside!