We offer members a wide range of high-quality products and services at discounted rates.
By combining the purchasing power of all Members, we can achieve volume pricing on quality products and services from reputable vendors. We work with the vendors but FOR the Members.
Our Cooperative Purchasing Program offers members a wide range of high-quality products and services at discounted rates. By combining the purchasing power of all Members, we can achieve volume pricing on quality products and services from reputable vendors. We work with the vendors but FOR the Members.
Membership is open to:
- Cities, Counties, Governmental Agencies
- Nonprofit organizations and other partnership agencies.
Satisfying Minnesota competitive bidding requirements.
Vendors we provide are the result of either formal bids (identified as State Bid or SB) or negotiated contracts (identified as Preferred Vendors or PV).
The contracted vendors we have known as State Bid or SB vendors are established through formal bids and purchasing from them satisfies Minnesota competitive bidding requirements - regardless of the amount of the purchase. The ability to do so is outlined in Minnesota Statutes123A.2 and 471.345.
The combination of these two statutes gives members the ability to purchase from contracted vendors while remaining in compliance with the Minnesota competitive bidding requirements.
Express Purchasing Connection
Express brings you the ease and convenience of ordering from multiple vendors on one site while knowing that the contracts you are purchasing from have been chosen according to state purchasing regulations.
Search for products in the following categories:
- Building & Grounds
- Classroom Supplies
- Office Supplies
The easiest way to sign up at the Cooperative Purchasing Express website:
- Go to cpcexpress.org
- On the left side of the page and 2/3rd down is a blue "register now" button. Click it.
- Fill out the form - There are six parts of the form you must complete. They all have asterisks on them. The rest of the parts are optional. Notice that when you put down your school or CCOGA name a drop down list comes up of all the eligible organizations. You can use this to finish your organization name.
- You will get a confirmation email shortly. Click on the verification link and then you can jump right in and start shopping!
Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (888) 739-3289.