You don’t have to tough it out alone this holiday season. You have behavioral health resources available to you through your Medica health plan, including convenient telehealth tools.
Live and Work Well: Well-being support and resources. Find health resources and personalized support services to help you and those you care about find the balance, support, and care to live the healthiest life possible. The Live and Work Well site is available 24/7 for confidential access to professional care, self-help programs, and a variety of helpful information.
- Go to LiveAndWorkWell.com.
- To view the educational content and provider search, enter access code MEDICA.
- Create an account to access all self-help resources and the claims center. Enter your Medica member ID number during registration.
Self Care by AbleTo: On-demand help for stress and emotional well-being. Access self-care techniques, coping tools,meditations, sleep tracking, and more at no additional cost to you. Check in, track your progress, and explore personalized content that you can move through at your own pace on your mobile device.
- Visit AbleTo.com/Begin and enter “Medica” when asked for your access code.
- After you register, download the AbleTo app.
Offered exclusively to members of the MHC / Resource Training & Solutions health insurance pool. For more information contact Brittani Daniel, Director of Insurance & Wellness at email@example.com.
This piece of content is provided by the Minnesota Healthcare Consortium and Medica.
This story was featured in volume 4 of our newsletter, The Central Connection. Click the link below to see what else was inside!