The virtual Transforming Learning Summit will take place August 11-12, 2021. This two-day, summit will bring together hundreds of leaders and professionals from across the spectrum of K-12 educational settings and functions, along with their private, public and civic sector partners to advance learning and share best practices.
Journey with fellow educators down six pathways covering:
- Equity in Educational Practices
- Human Element of Assessment
- Student Centered Learning
- Mental Health (student and educator)
- Building a Culture of Learning
- Using Technology to Transform Learning
You are bound to leave with strategies and inspiration tore-engage your passion for education!
Registration includes access to two full days of conference content, recordings of all sessions and the opportunity to earn CEUs.
Some Sessions Include:
- Keynote: Michael Bonner - Improving Performance Through Metacognition
- Keynote: Mandy Froehlich - Developing Core Beliefs: How to tether yourself to education
- Developing Equity Consciousness Through Storytelling, Regina Seabrook
- Creating an Award Winning Culture ,Hans Appel
- Teaching with Sustainable Development Goals, Mallory Tuominen
- And Many More!
Don’t miss out, register today.
*Discount does not apply to student or group registrations. Separate discounts are available for group registrations of 10 or more – saving you up to $30 per registration.