Excellence in leadership within our nation’s public schools has never been more vital to our children’s success than it is today.
We are excited to be able to provide a dynamic and interactive professional learning opportunity that will positively impact student achievement. The Minnesota Service Cooperatives are partnering with MASA and AASA, The School Superintendents Association®, to facilitate a Minnesota 2024 Cohort of AASA’s premier National Superintendent Certification Program®.
Schedule for MASA 2024 Cohort:
Session 1 - October 17-18, 2022- TBD
Session 2 - February 9-10, 2023 - Virtual
Session 3 - June 8-9, 2023 - TBD
Session 4 - October 19-20, 2023 - Sourcewell, Staples, MN
Session 5 - February 8-9, 2024 - TBD
Session 6 - March 5-7, 2024 - MASA Spring Conference in Brooklyn Park
Cost - $4,100.00 For the 2 year program
• Ethics and Professional Norms
• Promoting Equity and Cultural Responsiveness
• A Vision for Educational Leadership
• Board Relations, Policies and Procedures
• The Superintendent and the District’s Communication Plan
• Organizational Culture Building
• Engaging Families, Businesses, Government Agencies, and the Community
• The Superintendent as the Instructional Leader
• The School and System Improvement Process
• Social Emotional and Academic Learning: Building a Community of Care
• Professional Capacity and Community in the Learning Organization
• Operations and Management
• Legislative Advocacy
• Culminating Project and Reflections
If you are interested in registering for the AASA NationalSuperintendent Certification Program®. Please let Kari Kubicek know of your desire to join by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by August1st, 2022. By responding quickly regarding your interest, we can begin to formulate further details to make this program a reality.
Questions should be directed to: Steve Sallee, Executive Director of SSC email@example.com or Amy Sichel, AASA Lead Superintendent firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the original invite from AASA