Substitute Teacher Bundle
Throughout this online course, we will review some of the key elements of successful substitute teaching. For each topic, you will learn about best practices in that area, along with an opportunity to create a tool or resource that demonstrates evidence of your learning.
* The history of education
* Health & Safety within the education environment
* Age-Appropriate Teaching Strategies
* Classroom Management techniques
* Ideas for starting Class
* Lesson Planning
* Working with Special Populations
* The licensure application process
*An overview of technology resources for substitute teachers to support digital learning.