Region 7 East Adult Mental Health Initiative Planner
This position provides professional advisory and service facilitation to the Region 7E Adult Mental Health Initiative (AMHI). Oversees and implements the coordination, development, and monitoring of the array of services authorized by the initiative to support people experiencing serious mental health problems in order to achieve self-sufficiency and to enhance their contributions to the community. Direct management and oversight of this position is the Region 7E Adult Mental Health Initiative. This is an office from home position with travel throughout the 5-county region.
- Provide program management of authorized services under the Initiative.
- Work closely with Isanti County as fiscal host to monitor the overall initiative budget.
- Meet with vendors of service to monitor services overall and fiscal activities approved by the Initiative.
- Develop and submit grant applications and reports.
- Provide data reporting on client services to the Department of Human Services.
- Arrange and conduct meetings as needed and appropriate.
- Attend the monthly Initiative Board Meetings, annually planning meeting and budget meeting each year.
- Analyze past, present, and future trends and services demands. This would include development of goals and implementation of such goals as directed by the Initiative.
- Determine gaps in services and report findings to the Initiative.
- Monitor service outcomes.
- Prepare contracts and addendums as needed.
- Assist with RFPs as needed.
- Identify and report inconsistencies/redundancies among services authorized by the initiative.
- Set up and arrange needed training as requested and required.
- Monitor public website and provide suggestions and feedback to the Initiative Board.
- Have direct contact with the Department of Human Services regarding issues that impact funding or services.
- Develop and maintain respectful and cooperative working relationships.
- Engage with consumers at focus groups to determine their desires/needs to ensure well being/stabilization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Project Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Grant Writing Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Judgment and Situation Reasoning Ability.
- Organizational Skills.
- Environmental Adaptability.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a contracted position and the entity employing the individual is Resource Training & Solutions.This is a full-time position and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 40 hours. Occasional evening work may be required as job duties demand. Travel throughout the service region will be common.
Desired Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Human Service Administration or a related field or Bachelor's Degree in a non-related field and three plus years of experience coordinating services, case management, or administration of programs. Possesses a strong knowledge of mental health disorders, systems, community needs, rehabilitation, recovery, services and supports.
Email Julie Toole a letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation and copies of any applicable licenses.
Accepting application through Friday, June 21, 2019