Guardian/Conservator Administrative Coordinator
The Guardian/Conservator Administrative Coordinator performs a variety of administrative tasks to ensure accurate, timely record keeping and clear communication with clients and internal team members.
- Person centered mindset will be paramount in the delivery of services.
- Knowledge and adherence to Minnesota's Olmstead Plan.
- Adhere to the Guardian/Conservator’s Code of Ethics.
- Coordinate correspondence and communication materials, direct communication to the appropriate team member, and distribute/respond in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain proactive communication and engage in continuous process improvement efforts with the Resource Guardian Program Manager and Clinical Supervisor.
- Provide administrative support, including the ability to prioritize tasks, to ensure efficient operation of the department.
- Review, document and file all department mail.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the services, providers, facilities and funding sources available in the community. Treat all professionals and service providers with respect and courtesy to enhance the working relationship between the provider, person and the guardian/conservator to provide the most benefit to the individual.
- Offer excellent customer service to our members, customers, partners and staff.
- Provide first line backup support for the receptionist desk.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Sound Judgment
Education and Experience
Associate’s degree or equivalent with two years of related experience.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, in office position, with hours of 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to Julie Toole, email@example.com no later than November 30, 2021.