Event & Administrative Coordinator
- Create and coordinate presenter contracts.
- Reserve rooms and equipment for on/off-site events.
- Coordinate technology for on/off-site events based on the needs of the presenters and the equipment available.
- Set-up and assist participants with registration. Invoice as necessary after the event.
- Organize catering and refreshments for on/off-site events.
- Travel as needed to off-site events to ensure the day flows smoothly for participants and presenters.
- Assist with set-up and tear-down for on/off-site events.
- Assist with promotion of events by posting on company social media sites
- Track event costs to ensure they stay within budget.
- Create and maintain electronic filing system containing all details related to event coordination
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate correspondence and communication materials, and distribute/respond in a timely and effective manner.
- Interface with the team, presenters, customers and partners regarding programs/services/events.
- Perform record keeping, financial tracking and data reporting, maintain electronic filing system.
- Collect, compile and tabulate data from surveys or reports.
- Collaborate with other administrative staff in supporting other functions of the agency.
- Acts as project manager for special projects, which may include: planning presentations, coordinating communication pieces, disseminating information, evaluating project results.
- Provide backup support for the receptionist desk.
- Offer excellent customer service to our members, customers, partners and staff.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
Education and Experience
Associate’s degree or equivalent with two years of related experience.
Environment & Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment and regularly works off-site for company events. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is partially a sedentary role; however, some filing and event set-up/tear-down is required. This would require the ability to move and lift 30 lbs., open filing cabinets and bend, stand for extended periods of time and carry items a short distance as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. There are several scheduled events hosted off-site that would require travel and overnight stays.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Email Bethany Drake your resume, cover letter and references.
Accepting applications through May 31, 2019.