- Communication strategy - develop, review and enhance the communication strategy for the organization overall, for individual programs and new initiatives.
- Project Management - organize, communicate, and track all aspects of work to ensure projects stay on-time and on-budget.
- Design - develop brand appropriate art for various programs and publications using the Adobe Creative Suite. Examples include brochures, fliers, magazines, and catalogs.
- Writing & editing - develop and refine copy for all communication pieces to share our members success and enhance the understanding of our programs and services. Examples include, interviewing, copy writing/editing, storytelling, press releases.
- Social Media - lead a team of co-workers in generating and sharing content across multiple sites that engage our audience and raise the awareness of our programs and services.
- Website & email marketing - generate timely and engaging content to be pushed out through the website and email marketing platforms.
- Brand image/voice of the agency - maintain the established brand and work to bring consistency across all forms of communication.
- Photography - capture images that reflect our members engaging in our program and services using a digital SLR camera.
- Partner organizations - develop and maintain professional working relationships with our member organizations and various partners.
- Customer service - deliver timely and consistent service to internal departments and external partners.
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Organization Skills
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Desired Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in communications or a related field, plus three years experience in a communications related role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Email Bethany Drake your resume, cover letter, references, and a link to your professional portfolio.
Accepting applications through May 31, 2019.